Movefree, MovefreePlus, Hoof, Herbal Electrolytes 20% off all sizes!
Electrolytes for horses
Electrolyte supplements are an easy and convenient way to provide your horse with what it needs for electrolyte balance. Low electrolyte levels can mean muscle weakness and fatigue especially after intense exercise or bouts of excessive sweating. Equine electrolytes are essential for many body functions and therefore, very important for your horse's health.
Equine electrolytes can be used routinely for strenuous exercise, competition, hot weather, and when sweating in order to aid recovery and restore sodium levels.
Benefits of electrolytes for horses
- Helps enable your horse to withstand high temperatures and summer conditions
- Helps the equine muscle cells to cope with vigorous activity especially high-intensity exercise.
- Aids recovery and helps to maintain equine health and body temperature.
- Encourages hydration
- Vitamin boosting extracts
- With Immunity Enhancer 'speeds up recovery' in muscles and joints after exercise
- Support for optimum performance and muscle function
Dextrose, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Lithothamn, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate, Holy Basil Extract, Winter Cherry Extract, Amla Extract, Mango Extract.
Additives (per kg)
Binders/ Anticaking Agents
Diatomaceous Earth, Purified E551c 10000mg
For a 500kg horse:
After heavy sweating – 4 scoops (approx 100g) per day.
Maintenance / Post Travelling – 2 scoops