Competition Ts and Cs
- 1. The promoter is: Global Herbs Ltd whose registered office is at 10 Terminus Rd, Chichester PO19 8TX.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Global Herbs and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.globalherbs.co.uk/competition/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 30th May 2020 at 12.00pm. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Answer the question and enter your details
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice (Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
Skratch 500g and Citronella 500ml bundle
13. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen:
At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents. by Global Herbs
15. The winner will be notified by email within 1 day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 1 day after closing date by email from the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.